Ukraine is a country in Eastern Europe. The country is located at the northwest end of the Black Sea sharing its borders with Russia to the east, Belarus to the north, Poland to the northwest, Slovakia and Hungary to the west, and Romania to the south west and south, with Moldova in between. Ukraine is the second-largest country in Europe. At present, Ukraine is ranked at the fourth position in Europe for having the largest number of post graduates in fields of medicine. Ukraine has a number of Top Government Medical Universities offering MBBS, MD and other degrees in medicine to the local students as well as international students. All the medical universities in Ukraine are accredited by the world’s major organizations like WHO and UNESCO.
WHY STUDY IN UKRAINE?
- Quality Education.
- Globally Recognized Courses (WHO, UNESCO, EUROPEAN COUNCIL).
- Cost effective.
- European Life Standard.
- Worldwide Acceptance of Ukrainian Method of Teaching.
- English Medium of Instruction.
- Better Job Prospects.
- The quality of education and infrastructure in Ukraine medical colleges is very good.
- The government is always there to help the universities in resolving research and financial issues in education.
- The expense of MBBS in Ukraine and accommodation is very low.
- No donation is required to be paid by the student for getting admission in a medical college in Ukraine.
- Many extracurricular activities and sports activities are held in the medical colleges that keep the students fit and active.
- The students are encouraged to take part in various seminars and international conferences.
- Emphasis on Practical Aspects in Teaching.
- Moderate Climate around the year.
- Outstanding International Faculty.
One of the Best Transportation systems in Europe.