Armenia is a country, and previous Soviet republic, in the rocky Caucasus area amongst Asia and Europe. Among the soonest Christian civic establishments, it's characterized by religious destinations including the Greco-Roman Temple of Garni and fourth century Etchmiadzin Cathedral, central station of the Armenian Church.
Armenia is a landlocked nation in the geopolitical Transcaucasus (South Caucasus) district, that is situated in the Southern Caucasus Mountains and their marshes between the Black Sea and Caspian Sea, and upper east of the Armenian Highlands. Armenia is verged on the north by Georgia, the east by Azerbaijan; the south by Iran; and the southwest and west by Turkey.
MBBS in Armenia is a wise choice for those medical aspirants who want to pursue medical education in a foreign country and that too at reasonable costs. With state-of-the-art infrastructure, robust education system, experienced faculty members and lower tuition fee, Armenia offers much to students who study MBBS in Armenia. And, this is the reason why the number of students planning to study MBBS in Armenia has increased significantly.
Why MBBS In Armenia
- Easy admission procedure
- No entrance
- Education in English Medium
- One of the safest countries in the world
- Good exposure for the students
- MCI approved universities
- Medical schools of Armenia are recognized by international medical bodies like MCI, WHO, UNESCO etc.
- Donation is not permitted inside and outside the university premises.
- Requirement of entrance examination is not necessary to take admission.
- Accommodation facilities are available everywhere in the country.
- MBBS is taught in English language in medical universities.
- Various career options available after the course completion.
- Advanced Facilities are offered both at work place and in hostel/accommodation.
- Practical training is given more significance in the universities.
- Students from different cultures and backgrounds comes to study medicine in Armenia.
- Internships are allowed during classroom training.